Hawk Office Furniture
Hawk Gravity range of Sit Stand Desks
Premium electric height adjustable sit stand desking – AVAILABLE NOW!
Control your Sit Stand desks via your phone and be reminded to stand by your PC! Set individual targets and goals and lose up to 17lbs PER YEAR!
As seen at the Facilities Show (Excel, London, June 2016). Missed it? Don’t worry! We’re also at Orgatec (Koelnmesse, Germany, October 2016)!
After months of development, May 2016 saw the release of the Gravity sit stand bench desk. No other bench system in the UK offers such a complete package in one desk; from sliding tops to fold-down cable trays, premium digital controllers to anti-collision mechanisms – the Gravity electric height adjustable bench desk is a no-compromise premium solution offering lifestyle benefits to office workers and home users all over the world.
With such a refined piece of furniture we couldn’t use just any old mechanism, and that’s why we teamed up with LINAK – world-renowned manufacturers of actuators based in Denmark. Offering height adjustment from 680mm to 1280mm with a movement speed of 38mm/s, available with a frame colour of White, Black and Silver (RAL 9006). Both single and double desks available in widths of 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm & 1800mm.
Some of the Gravity features:
• Sliding tops and flip-down cable trays (under the desktop) connect to the harness system cable riser, dropping wires neatly down into the lower cable channel – which is perfect for long runs of desking whether in large open plan offices or individual desks.
• Piezo™ anti-collision safety mechanism as standard. Provide a longer lifetime to your office equipment – safeguarding your investment because it prevents material damage to a desk if a collision with a solid object occurs.
• ZERO™ tehcnology. Standby power consumption is reduced from 1-2 watts (in a typical electric desk) to just 0.1W, saving money on yearly bills when compared to competitor products.
• PVC free. For health reasons and for the sake of the environment the LINAK actuators are PVC-free as standard – therefore more environmentally friendly than their predecessors.
• 10 year guarantee on all wooden and metal parts, 5 years on actuator/electrical components.
• FIRA accredited, quality and strength is guaranteed.
Call now for our best prices on 0141 556 7600